[Spce-user] change cli in unconditional call Forward

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 16 16:26:30 EDT 2012

Hello,
unfortunately there's no easy way to do that. We plan to implement
flexible controls over inbound/outbound CLI in version 2.6, but not
earlier since it's not easy to make a solution that fits everyone :)

Once possible option would be to edit proxy.cfg.customtt.tt2, find all
lines there cfna, cft, cfu and cfb are pushed to $ru like:
avp_pushto("$ru", "$avp(s:callee_cfna)");

and put there
$avp(s:caller_cli_userprov) =  $avp(s:callee_user_in);
But it's completely untested and most certainly doesn't work.