[Spce-user] cfu : Call forward timeout doesn't work

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 2 11:48:46 EST 2012

On 03/01/2012 01:40 PM, Antonio David Martin wrote:
> It works now, with this new line

Ok, but this line is already present in version 2.4. We routinely push
important fixes to 2.4, so doing periodic apt-get upgrade (followed by
merging with custom templates if needed) is not a bad idea .. :-)

I have pushed some other fixes (for call forwarding, aliased
subscribers, cdr presentation, rewrite rules syntax validation in admin
panel and some others) to 2.4 repo today.