[Spce-user] import billing file

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 22 19:06:36 EDT 2012

On 03/22/2012 09:33 PM, Joan Cifre (ibred) wrote:
> Mar 22 10:41:33 sipwise rate-o-mat[1251]: Error rating CDR batch: No
> fee info for profile 3 and user 'n1114' or domain
> 'n1114 at voip.ibreddigital.net' found
>
> Since this error (early this morning) I'm not getting more lines in
> this file. Is this normal?

This is a fatal error, rate-o-mat stopped, and you have to start it
again manually. But before you can do that you have to fix your billing
configuration. Is there a billing fee entry which will match 'n1114'? If
not, rate-o-mat will just stop again.

> Is there a way to restart all sipwise services without restarting the
> server?

Nothing obvious I think, you could just go through the services in
/etc/rc2.d/ and restart those you want to be restarted. Scripting that
shouldn't be a problem too.

br,
daniel