[Spce-user] import billing file

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Fri Mar 23 03:45:44 EDT 2012

Hello Daniel,
then it will happens always when not founding a billing entry? Or is
just a problem with a match with a character not a number? Is it a
sipwise problem I think, isn't it? Because with a softphone I can call
to a name to make an internal call! The stop of the billing system in a
production environment is VERY critical!!
thanks for your help,
Joan