[Spce-user] Mediaproxy module missing

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Sun May 13 18:45:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

It seems I didn't get the media proxy installed correctly. I now get:

Setting up ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon (1.6.5) ...

Restarting RTP/media proxy: ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemonWARNING: Deprecated
config file /etc/modprobe.conf, all config files belong into
/etc/modprobe.d/.

FATAL: Module xt_MEDIAPROXY not found.

invoke-rc.d: initscript ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon, action "restart" failed.

dpkg: error processing ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon (--configure):

configured to not write apport reports

                                      dpkg: dependency problems prevent
configuration of ngcp-mediaproxy-ng:

ngcp-mediaproxy-ng depends on ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon; however:

  Package ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing ngcp-mediaproxy-ng (--configure):

configured to not write apport reports

                                      Errors were encountered while
processing:

ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon

ngcp-mediaproxy-ng

Where would the xt_MEDIAPROXY be and how could I get it loaded?

Regards

John