[Spce-user] Problem with NAT?

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Tue May 29 04:46:54 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I have detected a really big problem, I suppose it's about my clients'
configuration. When I make a call to any subscriber, it receives the
call fine, and the conversation begin. The problem is that when the
subscriber is behind a nat in the negotiation it tells to sipwise server
that its ip is 169.254.1.2(for example, it's its private ip) and instead
the media works ok, sipwise try con make sip signaling to that private
ip, and of course the subscriber doesn't answer. I think sipwise thinks
the call has ended, and it close the comunication.

How can I solve this? Thank you for your help, and sorry for my english! :)