[Spce-user] blank calls

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri May 18 08:15:50 EDT 2012

Matthew,
we don't do the RTP activity detection yet (although it's on our todo
list). To detect when one of the parties is down on the SIP level make
sure to enable SST (config.yml should have session_timer.enable: yes).

To find when the parties stop sending the RTP traffic just use tcpdump
or wireshark. Tshark can write to capture "ring buffer" of multiple
files that are automatically rotated if you have much traffic, e.g.:
tshark -b filesize:10000 -b files:50 -w spce_tshark.pcap port not 22
BR,
Andrew