[Spce-user] blank calls

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:32:22 EDT 2012

Matthew,

If you can replicate/catch the issue with the user and have mediaproxy in
the path and know the port/ip, you might be able to see if either end is
not active by checking out the internal RTP statistics for the endpoint:
# cat /proc/mediaproxy/0/list

Not an optimal method since it requires you to be witnessing the problem as
it happens, but just in case it helps in your research,

Best,

Lorenzo Mangani
QXIP - Network Engineering