[Spce-user] Billing

Voip Netkia voip at netkia.es
Thu May 24 04:37:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

Hi wanted to relocate my fault and that fails to fix it yet. The problem
is that when I make calls (local only do tests on the network server IP)
such calls are made, restart the billing and told me, that was well
review the billing contract, which was well account , etc.

The thing is that the call is fine but then you go to the subscriber,
CDRs tab out the call and duration, but leaves charges € 0.00 for every
call you make. If I go into the main account in account balance that is
adding charges. Not have if you can help me with the problem.

With greetings to all.

PS: I add image of CDRs, account and contract fees.