[Spce-user] "authentication failed, stale nonce"

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue May 29 06:41:54 EDT 2012

El Mon, 28 May 2012 22:33:20 +0100
"John Murray" <john.murray at skyracktelecom.com> escribió:

> Could I make a feature request to have a pull down menu per user for
> peer_server (configured under SIP Peerings) rather than imply this from
> peer_auth_relm? This would hugely improve scalability in SBC or combined SBC
> scenarios.
>
> Many thanks

I'll discuss about this in next dev meeting although I don't like the idea. On
multisbc scenarios we installed, the sip:carrier has it's own DNS server where
we could put all the records we needed for cheating the domains if needed. In
other scenarios, the company has its own DNS servers.

I like the idea of having realms and the lb doing SRV queries. Adding a IP
field would add flexibility but I don't find that's something you can't easily
achieve by DNS configuration.

As I said, I might be wrong and I'll discuss this in the next dev meeting.