[Spce-user] Security Bans shows: Internal error, please try again later.

Joel Smith | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Sun Nov 4 12:14:36 EST 2012

Hi All,

I'm testing a SIP:Provider CE installed on Debian 6.0.6.

Inside "Admin Panel / System Administration / Security bans" I see a
red box that says: "Internal error, please try again later."

The apache /var/log/apache2/error.log shows:

Use of uninitialized value $input in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/share/perl5/XML/Mini/Document.pm line 271.
Use of uninitialized value $filename in -e at
/usr/share/perl5/XML/Mini/Document.pm line 246.
Use of uninitialized value $filename in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/share/perl5/XML/Mini/Document.pm line 246.
XML::Mini Error MESSAGE:XML::Mini::Document::fromFile() Can't find file

It is a newly installed system with everything default. Anyone facing
this issue?

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards,
--