[Spce-user] Security Bans shows: Internal error, please try again later.

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Sun Nov 4 14:26:22 EST 2012

Hello Joel,

Hmm, this sounds exactly like the problem we have fixed some weeks ago.
Are you getting this when opening the Users or IPs tab?
Could you please execute 'sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get upgade' to
make sure there are no updates available or packages that are held back
for some reason?

If not please send us the output from:
apt-cache showpkg ngcp-ossbss-common-ce
ngcp-sercmd lb htable.dump ipban
ngcp-sercmd lb htable.dump auth
and the part of /var/log/ngcp/oss.log which corresponds to the attempt
to open this page.