[Spce-user] Changing iaddress - notes

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 12 04:46:55 EST 2012

El Sun, 11 Nov 2012 23:26:58 -0800
Skyler <skchopperguy at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>  In another thread it was suggested to change iaddress and change
> entries in config.yml. I gave that a try today and found a couple of
> problems for 2.6 out-of-box.
> First, there were some (at least one) hard-coded entry for in
> proxy. Had to replace with [% networking.iaddress %]. Also for sems and
> various files where was entered. There were about 7 files needing
> updated to use [% networking.iaddress %]. Not all were absolutely needed,
> but for consistency, I did the changes. Baiscally I cd /etc/ngcp-config/
> then grep -r . to find all hard-coded and manually replaced those
> with [% networking.iaddress %].
> Also, for some reason cd . is always <sip:;lr>. I could
> not find where this was set from or why it was not being changed to the
> correct iaddress, so I had to manually add the below to overwrite $du to
> it. It was odd because something must not be changed to updated iaddress if
> $du is sip:;lr ?? this I have to come back to or if Sipwise
> guys know where this is being set , then I can just delete my line in proxy.
> $du = "sip:[% networking.iaddress %]:[% kamailio.lb.port %];lr";
> xlog("L_INFO", "Appending P-D-URI '$du' - [% logreq -%]\n");
> In my travels I did also see that in the DB not all destinations are
> updated to iaddress in kamailio.dispatcher, namely Fax2Mail servers was
> still
> So far that is all I can find, doing all of the above lead to no problems
> at all with changing iaddress and LB / Proxy to a private IP space.

Hi Skyler

I've been checking hardcoded entries in our templates. It's tru that
there's one hardcoded entry for fax selection (I think this should be only in
the pro config but I'll check later). 

In check tools, there's also a hardcoded line to check mysql that should be
changed to [% database.dbhost %]

About the system not working 100% after changing iaddress, please note that
there are also a couple of lines that must be changed in config.yml

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.sipwise.com/mailman/private/spce-user_lists.sipwise.com/attachments/20121112/7794f862/attachment.asc>

More information about the Spce-user mailing list