[Spce-user] (no subject)

roko roko98 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 18:59:36 EST 2012

Hi All

I read the blog http://www.sipwise.com/news/technical/voice-apps-using-tropo/ from 2011, in which the usage of call forwardings is used to add external voice apps.  This "recommendation" still applies for 2012 and sip:provider 2.6 version ?

I understand that with with some AGI and modifying the proxy configuration, I should be able to do basically whatever that I want, but I want to ask for the "recommended" way to add several voice apps.  Think in a external, multi-tenant capable IVR container for example, with a lot of apps and of course a lot of routing rules to get to them... what would you guys do in this case?