[Spce-user] Fwd: Hunting

Jeremie Chism jchism2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:31:03 EST 2012

I think if I'm correct I would put all the hunt group numbers into a list under call forward busy of the main line. If one of those lines is busy it should try the next one. Then in each one of those lines I would put a forward no answer to the mailbox number of the first line. I think the only thing I have to make sure of is not to have VM on any of the hunt group lines under busy. Does this sound like it would work?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: