[Spce-user] Hunting

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 19 05:10:33 EST 2012

El Sat, 17 Nov 2012 22:05:48 -0600
Jeremie Chism <jchism2 at gmail.com> escribió:

> Is it possible to set a hunt group where it will try a group of numbers  here
> is the scenario:
>
> Call comes to main line, that line is busy so it rings line two. If that line
> is busy it rings line 3. If there is no answer at line 3 it leaves a
> voicemail message on line 1.

Yes, it's possible. Please check the call forward capabilities as serial
forwarding and followme scenarios are present since version 2.5.

Jeremie, this list is for discussing and asking help for specific topics and
problems. During the last days, you have opened over 90% of the threads of the
list asking for help for topics that are covered by the handbook or by
experimentation. I think you should consider asking professional
installation/support services to our sales department.

If you're interested, please contact sales at sipwise.com

cheers,

Jon