[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Mon Nov 19 20:39:04 EST 2012

I did contact the company, and its not gonna get fixed.  Im gonna guess because its not breaking any RFC, that they don't see the different call-id across reboots as a problem. :(

This doesn't really explain why all the duplicate entries when its not rebooted, but at least I have a final word on one of the issues.
But so far since kamailio only has one correct entry in its cache regardless of what the DB says, me deleting out the database every so often has not caused any issues so far.

Dave