[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 20 04:46:24 EST 2012

El Mon, 19 Nov 2012 20:39:04 -0500
Dave Massey <dave at optionsdsl.ca> escribió:

> I did contact the company, and its not gonna get fixed.  Im gonna guess
> because its not breaking any RFC, that they don't see the different call-id
> across reboots as a problem. :(
>
> This doesn't really explain why all the duplicate entries when its not
> rebooted, but at least I have a final word on one of the issues. But so far
> since kamailio only has one correct entry in its cache regardless of what the
> DB says, me deleting out the database every so often has not caused any
> issues so far.

Please explain me again something:

When you see different multiple registrations in the web interface, is the
content of the database and the content of kamailio cache different?

Because there's another issue here and it's that the number of registered
devices is limited to 5 by default, so no more than 5 registrations should be
seen in any case.