[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Lars Froehlich lfroehlich at wittenberg-net.de
Tue Nov 20 06:14:04 EST 2012

Hi,

i have also multiple registrations (6) in the web interface. The
kamailio.location table shows these 6 registrations. The records are
identical.
The cseq is incrementing by every re-register on all records. I don't
reboot the CPE. I have not changed the limit of 5 registrations.
The content in the web interface and the content of the database are the
same (6 entries).
The 'ngcp-kamctl proxy ul show' show the registration only once.

My Provider use the PRO Version and he told me that this problem on the
PRO Version doesn't exists. We are using the same CPE 'AVM Fritz!Box 7390'.

How can I help to debug this strange problem?

Lars