[Spce-user] billing free time

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 20 07:50:35 EST 2012

On 11/20/2012 01:34 PM, Joan Cifre (ibred) wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi!

> in our billing profile, we need that all users have 1000 minutes of
> free calls at some destinations. To configure that, I have configured
> 60000 seconds (1000 hours) in the Interval Free Time at the Billing
> Profile. Also, for each billing fee for those destinations, I have
> checked the "Use Free Time" checkbox.

Sounds good.

> My goal is that every natural month, the user has 1000 minutes of
> free calls at these prefixes checked with "Use Free Time", but
> actually it doesn't work.

The settings in the billing profile will only be active for new
accounts, or in the next billing interval. (Please also note that the
interval change for the accounts may not be calculated correctly if you
change the billing profile settings while it is assigned to these VoIP
accounts.) Maybe you expected the settings to be effective for existing
accounts immediately.

> I think I'm missing something, or example I don't know where to tell
> the system that my Interval is one month.

The interval parameters are currently forced to be alligned with
calendar months.

br,
daniel