[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Wed Nov 21 07:56:59 EST 2012

Hi Jon
Ho all,

we have seen this behaviour some times ago. Our fix was the following:

# All changes are made to memory and database synchronization is done
# in the timer. The timer deletes all expired contacts
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# CONTACT and PATH based matching algorithm. This mode is like mode 0
# but allows for duplicate contacts from differing paths. If no path is available, it defaults to mode 0.
modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 2)

# time to clean up expired entrys from databasetable
# default = 60
modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 120)

with this we are able to use more than 1 proxy with the same databasetable, Registration are forwarded after successful authentication from one proxy to the other one on SIP-level.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

          Klaus Peter