[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Thu Nov 22 09:10:32 EST 2012

I can confirm that commenting out the line does stop the multiple UA registrations.  It still doesnt work right  with it commented out but I guess thats to be expected.
Entries are now in kamailio cache that are not in the database, and old entries (one ata reboot) still remain stuck in the database.