[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 22 09:54:00 EST 2012

El Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:10:32 -0500
Dave Massey <dave at optionsdsl.ca> escribió:

> I can confirm that commenting out the line does stop the multiple UA
> registrations.  It still doesnt work right  with it commented out but I guess
> thats to be expected. Entries are now in kamailio cache that are not in the
> database, and old entries (one ata reboot) still remain stuck in the database.

Well, Are you sure both cache entries and database entries were empty during
the restart of the proxy? Becuae I've seen that if they are not, you can have
entries in the cache which are not updates in the database.

That's why when commenting the option and restarting the proxy (applying the
changes should do it) I wanted to be sure that the db entries were clean.

We'll check later if the db/cache entries unsynsc if the proxy is started in a
clean way.

The "multiple registration error" we have here is only ast databse level, as
the proxy only keeps one single registration for the ATA.