[Spce-user] IM and advanced features

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 6 18:14:27 EST 2012

El Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:00:14 +0100
Enric Juvé <ejuve at voxweb.es> escribió:

> I would like to know if SipCarrier supports instant messsaging,
> presence, video conferencing and advanced call routing features, and in
> that case what would be the best way to integrate these features.

Short answer: Yes

The Sip:Carrier supports instant messaging, presence, video conferencing and
I'm not sure what you mean regarding "advanced call routing".

This is the CE edition mailing list anyways. Regarding how to implement a
carrier, that's out of the scope of this list. You should contact me or
sales at sipwise.com for details.

cheers,

Jon