[Spce-user] Understanding extra_sockets format in config.yml

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 8 07:55:25 EST 2012

Joel,
the correct format consists of a label and value like this:
    extra_sockets:
      test: udp:10.15.20.108:6060
The label is shown in outbound_socket peer preference (you can route
calls to specific peer out via specific socket).
I would not recommend to hack this using customtt because in that case
sip routing will be probably broken.