[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Sun Nov 18 19:26:43 EST 2012

Hey sorry I have not been back in touch regarding this issue, I and my whole family got the flu and motivation to get off the couch  has been tough.

I left the system sit unused but operating sorta speak for a pile of days and logged in to check the multiple entries.
I have the ATAs set to 60 seconds REGISTER, and not rebooting them at all, but just letting them run and do their thing the multiple entries stack up again without touching/rebooting the ATA.

 When run the command:
root at sip:~# ngcp-kamctl proxy ul show ddufresne at sip.optionsdsl.ca
Contact:: <sip:ddufresne at 24.102.50.63:49152>;q=;expires=48;flags=0x0;cflags=0x0;socket=<udp:172.16.10.55:5062>;methods=0x129F;user_agent=<OBIHAI/OBi100-1.3.0.2744>;path=<<sip:lb at 172.16.10.55;lr>>

It only shows one entry, great! But the web interface/CSC  show 40  entries that all are identical in expiry time.  I fI hit the trash can, all of them disappear until the ATA sends a new REGISTER, then one entry shows back up, rinse and repeat.