[Spce-user] SIPWISE as SBC security features

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 1 10:51:24 EDT 2012

Hi Ali,

Well, we use htable together with pike:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/pike.html
there are two htable's: auth and ipban, you can query them from CLI:
ngcp-kamctl lb fifo sht_dump auth
ngcp-kamctl lb fifo sht_dump ipban

or from admin panel/ SOAP API.
The configuration is very similar to that described in tutorial:
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:usage:k31-sip-scanning-attack
except that in NGCP we need to pass various bits of information between
proxy and lb (since lb does not have access to peers and users data).