[Spce-user] Peer invite headers

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Sun Oct 7 10:06:32 EDT 2012

Hi John,
That's an interesting point regarding peer_auth_user. Right, you can do
it in the config file (a matter of moving around few blocks of code). We
might make it configurable via drop-down preferences in the future, but
2.7 roadmap is almost frozen so it will be pretty low priority because
no one of our commercial customers have requested it so far.

BR,
Andrew