[Spce-user] Using REFER method for transfer

Ali Ardestani ali.ardestani at pnmac.com
Fri Oct 5 12:56:35 EDT 2012

I am still getting 5XX server errors after whitelisting REFER on kamaillio
and also removing header_filter=transparent in sems, can you please let me
know what I am missing? I need to enable REFER on sipwise which acts as SBC
to my sipxecs cluster.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Jon Bonilla <jbonilla at sipwise.com> wrote:

> El Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:41:15 -0700
> Ali Ardestani <ali.ardestani at pnmac.com> escribió:
>
> > We are testing sipwise in SBC mode in front of our PBX infrastructure,
> > could we limit use of REFER only to internal IP addresses, so that
> callers
> > from outside could be REFERRED internally only?
> >

> Using REFER in sbc mode is not a problem as the REFER would be handled by
> your
> PBX system as if the user was registered there.

Ali S Ardestani
Telephony Systems Engineer
Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company (PennyMac)
6101 Condor Drive
Moorpark, CA 93021

(805) 330-6004 Office
(818) 224-7442 x2654 Office