[Spce-user] Ideas for this issue? 2 trunks, same peer?

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Fri Oct 19 15:30:51 EDT 2012

My saga continues.  I believe Skyler already knows of it.

I was having a problem with SPCE rewriting the CLI when using peer authentication (it always passed the auth name as the CLI regardless of the subscriber phone number)
So they moved it to IP authentication.  But now that limits me to having 1 trunk from the same provider, I was going to have 2, one trunk (more $$) for international, and a higher capacity (lower $$) trunk for USA/Canada/Local calls.
But because its using my IP now there is no way to differentiate it, so Im forced to choose one service.
Does anyone have any idea on how I can make this work with 2 trunks from same provider (voxcentral)?  I can configure multiple external IPs but I didnt see any specific way to route calls to a peer out a specific IP.

Im open to ideas?

Thanks