[Spce-user] Ideas for this issue? 2 trunks, same peer?

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:56:36 EDT 2012

Hi Dave,

 The only way I can see this would work is if you have multiple external
IP's (eth0:0). Though you're right, spce is not designed for multiple IPs
so routing would break. There would need to be custom coding in ngcp-lb and
proxy for an e2address to work on your side.

 I looked into this last year but was drowned in the code/logic. I decided
to drop the idea and just go with 1 trunk/10 voxplus lines, as the
concurrent channel bursting is only $3 and the international rates have
plenty of markup room.

--Skyler