[Spce-user] Bad Auth on outbound via interconnect

Rob Watkin robwatkin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 03:54:07 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying out Sipwise NGCP CE on a Rackspace virtual machine (i.e. no NAT
like Amazon EC2) and have following the instructions at
http://sipwise.com/doc/2.6/spce/ar01s02.html.

I have a test interconnect (SIP peer) which authorises on IP address only.
I am able to receive inbound calls through the interconnect but outbound
fails with "Forbidden (Bad Auth)".

I have tried tailing /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log but there is som much
in there I'm not sure where to start. I suspect that I may need to but some
re-writing rules in place. Could some-one give me some pointers as to where
I might begin diagnosing this problem.

Thanks
Rob