[Spce-user] connect pbx with sipwise

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 8 10:34:10 EDT 2012

El Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:21:27 +0200
"Joan Cifre (ibred)" <jcifre at ib-red.com> escribió:

> Hello Andreas,
> ok I see it's easy to do. But using this way, what does it happens with
> the Call ID, if the PBX phones have each one its own ID? For inside
> calls, I could use Alias numbers, isn't it? But for outside calls, how
> can I use different Call ID? Can I use allowed_clis parameter for that
> purpose?
> And another question, is the unmber of incoming or outgoing calls
> limited, or can it be limited?
> Thanks for your valuous support,
> Joan

Hi Joan

You can add multiple E164 numbers as aliases (will automatically added to
allowed clis for that subscriber). You can control the CLI the pbx sends with
the preferences, but yes, you can use different CLI numbers for the same
subscriber.

About limiting the number of calls, ther pbx would be one subscriber and yes,
you can limit the number of calls for that one. It's in the subscriber
preferences. If you mean per pbx extension, that's up to the pbx though. The
pbx is a single subscriber for the spce and it won't filter or do accounting
based on CLI (which is a bad idea).