[Spce-user] API for getting current calls status?

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Thu Oct 11 05:09:06 EDT 2012

Hi Matt,
hello list,

when I see it right you get the data form kamailio FIFO via kamctrl. But what happens when using more than one proxy for load balancing and rendundancing?
I think the only right way is to get the information from the database where active calls are logged (kamailio.acc).
My solution is to take a look on kamailio.acc for active calls.

Klaus Peter