[Spce-user] API for getting current calls status?

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Thu Oct 11 06:00:44 EDT 2012

Hi Andreas,

ok I think we have different approaches to the database. My solution is to build up a MySQL Cluster ore using tungsten-replicator for Multi-Master Replication for all proxy-nodes so that all nodes of the ng Cluster works with the same database tables. We have do this so that we can update a proxy-node ore restart the kamailio-service without any outage.
We use an other usrloc module which support the use of the same table in all of the proxy-nodes without any datacollision.
The advantage of using a database-query is, that you see "broken" calls where the second acc-record (stop) is missing. In some circumstances we see that some Bye-Messages are not probably handled so that "broken" accounting entrys exist.

But I will take a look in the XMLDispatcher Doku so my solution need some optimization :-)

Klaus Peter