[Spce-user] Strange CDR behaviour showing cumulative customer_cost

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Thu Oct 18 17:41:48 EDT 2012

Thanks Jon

Using apt-get can we upgrade only rate-o-mat or is it a full new sipwise release? In which case is there something documented somewhere regardng the best way to protect our existing config files (...like just back up /etc/ngcp* or something?)

I recall seeing at some point a post referring to updating the appropriate accounting tables to reset rating, and effectively get rate-o-mat to re-rate everything and write out new CDRs ... if anyone can help me find that mysql query that would help, or let me know which tables and columns need updating?

Thanks again,

Gavin