[Spce-user] Strange CDR behaviour showing cumulative customer_cost

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 18 18:59:06 EDT 2012

El Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:41:48 +0100
"Gavin Sweet" <gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com> escribió:

> Thanks Jon
>
> Using apt-get can we upgrade only rate-o-mat or is it a full new sipwise
> release? In which case is there something documented somewhere regardng the
> best way to protect our existing config files (...like just back
> up /etc/ngcp* or something?)

It's just a new version of rateomat within 2.6 release. Release upgrades need
to run ngcp-upgrade-xx scripts. We try to release a new version every 3-4
months.

> I recall seeing at some point a post referring to updating the appropriate
> accounting tables to reset rating, and effectively get rate-o-mat to re-rate
> everything and write out new CDRs ... if anyone can help me find that mysql
> query that would help, or let me know which tables and columns need updating?

Re-rating the cdrs shouldn't be difficult. You can set the cdrs to unrated and
let rateomat rerate them. But the cash intervals won't be reseted to previous
state.

if you change the "rating_status" of accounting.cdr entries to "unrated"
rate-o-mat will rerate them.

If you want to reexport the cdrs, you can edit accounting.mark where
cdr-exporter checks the cdr entries to be exported and the cdr numbers to be
generated.

We'll try to provide scripts for this in the next version. This shouldn't
happen. And if so, restoring a working state should be straight forward.

Expect billing/rating improvements for version 2.7

cheers,

Jon