[Spce-user] adding additional (strange requirement) header for a peer

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Oct 19 10:51:39 EDT 2012

El Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:18:20 +0200
Matthew Ogden <matthew at tenacit.net> escribió:

> Hi
>

> A peer is requesting a strange header for assert my user CLI when routing
> calls through them
>

> 1)      Do I just amend the section under  “# Set CLI from branch route” in
> proxy.custom.tt2?
>
> So line 3342 (version 2.5) was this:
>
> if($avp(s:caller_omit_outbound_displayname) != 1)
>
> {
>
>     append_hf("P-Asserted-Identity: <$var(caller_cli_uri_pai)>\r\n");
>
> }
>
> Becomes:
>
> if($avp(s:caller_omit_outbound_displayname) != 1)
>
> {
>
>     append_hf("P-Asserted-Identity: <$var(caller_cli_uri_pai)>\r\n");
>
>     append_hf("$fU=’$var(caller_cli_e.164_Number_Only)’;\r\n");
>

> }
>

> Also, what would be the variable holding my caller_cli_e.164_Number_Only
> (no domain etc).
>
> If I wanted to apply this only to one peer, should I just add and If, but
> what should I check against, varialbe for their contract, or a variable for
> their IP. Where can I find these variable names list/description?

you can check it in BRANCH_ROUTE_CLI_RTP

There the ip address of the gateway will be set to $du
Check for this code block :

Setting 'sip:$rd:$rp' taken from R-URI as next hop after lb for PSTN call
Setting 'sip:$dd:$dp' taken from D-URI as next hop after lb for PSTN call

There you can check if the destination ip address is the gws of you peer. If
you preder the id you can work with $avp(s:lcr_flags)

About the cli, in 2.5 I'd say that you could use $var(caller_cli_netprov)