[Spce-user] sip:provider Billing questions

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 22 16:22:19 EDT 2012

El Sun, 21 Oct 2012 11:05:46 +0200
Luis Abenza Sánchez <luis at excom.es> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> We're a spanish WISP testing sip:provider, but we have some doubts about
> the billing:
>
> We have some Clients with special flat-rates:
> - some with 3000 minutes/month to local numbers
> - some with 60/120/1000 minutes/month to mobile numbers
> - some with 50/200 minutes/month to some international destinations
>
> Also, some Clients have the three flat-rates applied, some have two, some
> only one and others no flat-rate.
>
> Can we configure this with sip:provider?

At the moment a billing profile has only one pool of free minutes that can be
applied to different destinations. Multiple pools of free minutes to be applied
in the same billing interval has been requested before and it's in our roadmap.
I should ask it but it might be ready for version 2.7

So you can only set a single pool of minutes per billing profile at the moment.
Different destinations can substract minutes from the pool but there's only one.

You can contact our sales department at sales at sipwise.com