[Spce-user] PATCH: Updated to 2.6 - OPTIONS && NOTIFY

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Thu Oct 25 04:26:38 EDT 2012

Thank you Skyler

Just to confirm, are these the patches that allow OPTIONS and NOTIFY to be
routed to the actual device that the OPTIONS requests (Allowing one sip
user to options–ping to another SIP user?)

(iow, is this related to thread
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2012-August/001879.html)

Or is this simply adding some OPTIONS security.

Kind Regards