[Spce-user] CallerID

Joan Cifre - ibRED jcifre at ib-red.com
Wed Oct 31 12:30:28 EDT 2012

Hello Jon,
about this issue, it seems I have the same problem with DID for incaming
calls. I have my PBX configured to route incoming calls to extensions
regarding to DID numbers. I've read that incoming calls have to include
the DID parameter in the INVITE message. Does NGCP inlcude this
parameter in the INVITE? I'm using 2.5 version.

Thanks
Joan

Al 30/10/2012 12:33, En/na Jon Bonilla (Manwe) ha escrit: