[Spce-user] querying options for another SIP user

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Sep 3 04:23:15 EDT 2012

El Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:51:58 +0200
Matthew Ogden <matthew at tenacit.net> escribió:

> Hi Guys,
>

> When I register to SP:CE and send an options for a user that does OR does
> NOT exist, I always get an 200 Alive response.
>

> What should I be expecting from SP:CE in terms of OPTIONS?

At the moment you can only expect receiving a 200 alive if the request domain
is local, no matter of what you request in the username. It's only for
monitoring the server alive status.

We have a patch from Skyler to rework the OPTIONS handling but it didn't make
it for 2.6. We'll check it's inclusion and other improvements to it for 2.7.

I'll check how this does affect to presence with my colleagues.

Thanks,

Jon