[Spce-user] Peer call not completing

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Sep 3 10:36:44 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a MVNO peer who is sending me calls from a mobile handset (GSM from
handset converted to SIP at network edge from SS7)

The call setup seems to work correctly however on sending the 200 OK so
start the media to the peer replies with an ACK.

This ACK seems not to be matched with the transaction although it has the
same call ID and the SPCE resends the 200 OK a number of times until it
gives up and sends a BYE.

My impression is that the Record-Route list is having an effect on this as
the ACK seems to be passed around internally to the proxy and the B2BUA and
then the external address.

Which fields other than Call ID are matched to an incoming ACK?

Best regards

John