[Spce-user] ce 2.6 - percona MySql and XtraDB Cluster Support

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Mon Sep 10 10:49:07 EDT 2012

Sorry for duplicate posts!

Hello to the sipwise team,

After a few month working and customizing ca. 2.3 I take a look in 2.6. Most of my customizing-steps you have implemented. Your implementations are often very better than my own steps.
But one great Question is open:
When you will integrate percona MySQL with XtraDB cluster Suppport like Version 5.5?
I think this where a very good thing because so you are able to run Multi-Master-Replication on the Database.

Regards

Klaus Peter

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

          Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg | - Geschäftsleitung -
Tel.:+49 (0)561 98303-0 | Fax:+49 (0)561 98303-46 | friedeburg at aco.de

ACO Computerservice GmbH | Angersbachstraße 14 | 34127 Kassel, GERMANY
Tel.:+49 (0)561 98303-0 | Fax:+49 (0)561 98303-46 | info at aco.de | www.aco.de
Amtsgericht Kassel HRB 5388, USt-IdNr.: DE113061272 Geschäftsführer Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg