[Spce-user] ce 2.6 - percona MySql and XtraDB Cluster Support

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Sep 10 15:36:01 EDT 2012

Hello Klaus Peter,

On 09/10/2012 03:59 PM, Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg wrote:
> After a few month working and customizing ca. 2.3 I take a look in 2.6. Most of my customizing-steps you have implemented. Your implementations are often very better than my own steps.
> But one great Question is open:
> When you will integrate percona MySQL with XtraDB cluster Suppport like Version 5.5?
> I think this where a very good thing because so you are able to run Multi-Master-Replication on the Database.

There are no short-term plans to integrate cluster or replication
mechanisms in the CE.

These things exist in the PRO, and it'll stay that way for now. As you
say (thanks for the kind words), we're doing a careful and good job in
integrating all kinds of things into the system, and if something is
missing for you in the CE, you can of course modify the system to your
needs, or go with the PRO system if it already exists there.

Andreas