[Spce-user] LCR and billing

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Sun Sep 16 00:03:03 EDT 2012

Skyler,

Thanks for the reply.  I get rate decks from my carriers that indicated
both rates and I can tell based on the outbound callerid which rate it
is billed at.  SPCE does not have the login built in for jurisdictional
rating like what I need.  I have since found several kamailio/ser based
options for getting this kind of rating/routing but all of the solutions
are enterprise grade with starting prices of around $10k (US).

We also found that Freeswitch has a module called mod_lcr that does
exactly what we need but we have not determined exactly how to
incorporate it into our infrastructure while still making using of
kamailio or ser as the proxy.  I have quite a bit of research and
testing to still complete before I land on my final solution.

Thanks,

Bill