[Spce-user] LCR and billing

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 22:15:56 EDT 2012

Bill,

 My understanding is that 'Interstate' is any call terminated on the
Line-Side of any CO (Central Office) and 'intrastate' is any call
terminated on the trunk-side or LATA of any CO. There is no way for you to
know when either happens, so in effect, there is no way that you can tell
which rate you will be billed. Only your carrier will know and they cannot
predict when either.

 I use the highest of the two rates for that npa-nxx in the carriers'
billing profile.

-Skyler