[Spce-user] CE 2.6 - send reply to contact

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Fri Sep 21 12:28:30 EDT 2012

Hi Andreas,

o.k. my mistake I have misspelled the problem and will try again:

I have make an SIP-Capture (see attached pcap-file) and an image from the SIP-flow (see attaches png-file) so you can see what the problem is.
Packet No 28 come from PSTN-Gateway and have a contact-header
But ngcp 2.6 ignore this
The effect is that the phone in the PSTN ringing and you can pick up the call, but the PSTN-Gateway terminate the call after a few seconds
NGCP has not recogniced that the call was establishes for a few seconds
Mediaproxy is still disabled for domain and for the peer

(because of the attaches files I don’t send this message to the list, I have sending an other message (without attachments to the list)

Klaus Peter