[Spce-user] CE 2.6 - send reply to contact

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Sep 21 14:07:18 EDT 2012

Klaus Peter,

The trace you sent is incomplete (doesn't show the second call leg), so
it's impossible to tell where things went wrong. Please provide a trace
which also contains the second leg (with the "_b2b-1" suffix in the
Call-ID). Also check /var/log/ngcp/sems.log for this call to see if it
complains about something obvious, because it's replying with 481,
although it even forwards the CANCEL and gets a 200 back for it.

In any case, it seems to have nothing to do with replies or even the
Contact header, but with bad CANCEL message.

Andreas