[Spce-user] no inbound call - need assistance with subscriber # setup

Michael Johnson dmchljhnsn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:57:41 EDT 2013

Is there anything that needs to be changed to be able to receive calls in the conf or in the subscriber settings? I have the ce software setup and running in the US - with a sip trunk provider (Phone Power). They send the call (dids) in this format: sip:'10 digit #'@myipaddress
They said that the ce was responding with 101  and then 401 (line not found)... Do I need to revise the dial rules? or the reg exp in the routing section in the y...conf file??? Any suggestions would be very helpful at this point... I would like some paid support, but dont need 10 hours worth. I would be very thankful if I could hire someone to look over all of the setting and insure that everything is properly configured and is working as designed... thx... Michael Johnson

Sent from my iPhone